PBBBT - a HYDRA alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PBBBT - a HYDRA alliance

The other best alliance in OGame Hydra...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

possible merger.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bandman007

possible merger. Empty
PostSubject: possible merger.   possible merger. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:53 pm

"I was wondering if PBBBT would be interested in a merge with Corsair.
If you guys have any interest in doing that kind of thing we can look at the details of a merger between our alliances and go from there.
Tempest"

I am wondering what you guys think of this.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Admin
PapaSmurf

possible merger. Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible merger.   possible merger. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:28 pm

Suspect After all the time I put into the forums - I am kinda against a merge for just that alone. That said - I also really like how laid back we are about everything - this is a very casual alliance, and therefore Uni as well for me...

- I'd kinda like to see it stay this way, and maybe just add few more active members.
Back to top Go down
https://pbbbt.forumotion.com
muffles

muffles

possible merger. Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible merger.   possible merger. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:07 pm

As i said in game, it would be a goo idea to merge to have that extra population

Unless we can mass a few recruits or maybe offer a merge to a lower ranked alliance with us
Back to top Go down
bandman007

possible merger. Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible merger.   possible merger. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 pm

The way I have things set up in Corsair is we have 4 ranks. Captain, Ambassador, Gunner, and Quartermaster.
Captains and Ambassadors have the ability to approve new members but not kick them from the alliance. Gunners are members with a fleet and can use it. LOL and Quartermasters are mostly traders.

I was going to have you as a Captain and Papa as a Caption or Ambassador but Im willing to make some changes as needed. Other than that feel free to let me know what you think we can do to make everything work out.

Tempest

let me know what you think of this message. i will reply to it later tonight i think.
Back to top Go down
muffles

muffles

possible merger. Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible merger.   possible merger. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:03 pm

As i said in game, i'm fine as long as i have a spot with you guys. Dont mind being a lower rank gunner or quartermaster and anyways, nearly in the top 300!!!! so I am geting there, remeber i joined PBBBT when i started palying this server so not doing too bad atm

There are only 5 of us now in the alliance, even though they dont talk Jack and Hanyang are moving up the ranks too so soon enough they will be on our tails and become a solid part in the alliance. So make sure you keep them on
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Admin
PapaSmurf

possible merger. Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible merger.   possible merger. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:29 am

Suspect To be perfectly honest - I am NOT worried ar all about position for myself. Bandman - worry about Muffles and yourself, and I will get whatever rank they see fit for me once I've been there a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://pbbbt.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

possible merger. Empty
PostSubject: Re: possible merger.   possible merger. Empty

Back to top Go down

possible merger.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PBBBT - a HYDRA alliance :: PUBLIC :: Diplomacy-
Jump to: