PBBBT - a HYDRA alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PBBBT - a HYDRA alliance

The other best alliance in OGame Hydra...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

information on me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bandman007

information on me Empty
PostSubject: information on me   information on me EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:50 am

HI all you don't have to do this but feel free if you'd like.
I am a 19 year old male attending college in the UNited states for Euphonium performance. If you don't know what a euphonium is, listen to it on youtube! it is a glorious sound producing instrument!
fav food: Steak
fav drink: Dr. Pepper
fav movie: tough choice but at the moment i'm feelin "airplane" as my top choice.
on a side note, despite what i just listed and all i am actually not a larger person as i go rock climbing, swimming, ultimate frisbee, and sometimes even running (The running is for ultimate:P).
Started this alliance with my friend from school kinda as a joke cause he wanted an alliance and wanted it to be named pbbbbbbbbt. So i was like "Sure" and am proud of what its grown into, and surprised to say the least!
Well thats about all i can think of, any questions you can ask, i can prob answer Smile and feel free to say a lil bout yourself as well! of course feel free not to either! and it doesn't need to be near as extensive as mine! or it can be more so!
-Bandman007
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Admin
PapaSmurf

information on me Empty
PostSubject: Re: information on me   information on me EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:16 am

OK, I can follow your lead here Bandman -

I am a 40yr old father w/ 2 boys here at home in Maine with me - 1 is a 15yr old know-it-all, and the other is a 9yr old future linebacker I hope. I am engaged to be married this Sept to my GF of nearly 3yrs, and look forward to many happy years with her before she gets sick of my ugly mug - LOL.

Fav Food - Lobster
Fav Drink - Killians Irish Red Lager or Conjac
Fav Movie - Sin City, Highlander, Watchmen, True Romance, SuckerPunch to name a few...

I used to be a landscaper by trade, and by passion but am now disabled by a hereditary disease called Charcot-Marie-Tooth. Due to that I find myself here at the comp a LOT, but I still try to be as active as life allows.

I play 3 unis now (Capella, Hydra, and Io), and think I'll stay with these for a while to come. Hydra was started just to hone my start designs some in prep for Io, but has gone so well that I've become rather serious about it (as serious as games go of course - I'm not completely psycho).

Suspect

Honest - I'm not !!!

Last edited by PapaSmurf on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pbbbt.forumotion.com
muffles

muffles

information on me Empty
PostSubject: Re: information on me   information on me EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:58 am

Ok, So I'm a 30 year old dad of 3 living in Kent, UK. Been married for nearly 7 years now, Kids are Kairi 6, Theo 3, and Ember 1. Started playing ogame on Uni19 a few years ago to take up the waiting time in battles on Navyfield (another game I have been palying for about 5 years now)

Stopped palying after a few friends left but decided to strat again a few months ago on Helix and Hydra. Helix didnt work out so stuck with Hyda. (also have accounts on Electa and Kass)

Fav Food - Roast Lamb
Fav Drink - JD
Fav Film - Hackers, Constantine, POTC

Started myworking life with SonyBMG. Currently now working as an Admin Manager for Peel Recycling and Waste Management.
Love the job but long long long days

Handle muffledumb comes from the state we used to get in during our younger days. Muffled (nothing is heard) Dumb (nothing is spoken)
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Admin
PapaSmurf

information on me Empty
PostSubject: Re: information on me   information on me EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Very cool Muffles - I started in Uni19 4-5yrs ago as well. Me and a good friend played there for a while, and created our own short-lived alliance called 'Hopes Antagonists' even. The experience hooked us both, and here I am playing 3 unis today...

(only reason I'm not still playing Uni19 is that I started so late and found it impossible to compete properly)

Smurf 1
Back to top Go down
https://pbbbt.forumotion.com
hanynagi

information on me Empty
PostSubject: hello   information on me EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:29 am

oh All of people's introduction is very long, I'm 20 years old, I'm Korean ( American age is 18 years old), now, I'm in San Diego (US), I can't use English well,. I'm university student, major is electronics . uhmm... I happy to generate forum, when i have time, I'll enter this forum, Nice to meet you, and I thank bandman for teaching various tip about o-game,
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bandman007

information on me Empty
PostSubject: Re: information on me   information on me EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:13 am

great to see you guys on the forums. was kinda busy all day yesterday with friends work, more friends, etc.
i love the bio info! very interesting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

information on me Empty
PostSubject: Re: information on me   information on me Empty

Back to top Go down

information on me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PBBBT - a HYDRA alliance :: PUBLIC :: General-
Jump to: